Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Experience and The Future

Creating this blog was an easy task for me as I'm not a first-time blogger. However, it was quite an experience as I seldom blog about my feelings and the happenings in my life. I was brought back to life in the blogging world once again as I had not blogged for quite a long time. Well, we can share our opinions and feelings on the blogs and we could get to know each other more. We could also set up a class blog so that it'll be more convienient when we are doing a project. For example, everyone can give their personal ideas in a project and we will be able to vote for the best idea. From this, we would also be able to expand our knowledge and see how others think. That would help us to be able to see in many different perspectives, and would help us greatly in whatever we do.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue Lun

    In this post, you shared about getting peers to vote for ideas, perhaps you could suggest how this could be done through blogs? :D

    Well, we hope that this blog will start to document your learning journey in SST over time, where you share your thoughts and experiences here (apart from many other blogs that you would be asked to create for subject learning).

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete