Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Feelings and Reactions




I choose this picture from the many others from the wide world of the internet as it is the perfect representative of how I felt when I ripped open the letter and saw the big bold words-CONFIRMED OFFER. I was filled with upmost elation, and I had to put extra effort to keep myself from jumping up and down. I wanted to spread this happiness in me to the other people in the world, hoping that they'll have a chance to feel the wonderful and magical feeling that was in me one day. I really wanted to fill a box with this joy of mine, and send it as a gift to the less unfortunate, giving them a ray of hope in their life,motivating them to strive hard to pursue their future.


Photo taken from: http://thehobbyhouse.co.uk/images/thumbnails//t_5132.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment