Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 2 Reflections

What do I understand about the school value "Forging Excellence"?

Personally, I think that it is all about achieving what you want and striving to do your best for everything. To most students, “excellence” would probably be linked to studies and getting good marks. Actually,this isn’t everything. If you try your best in everything, you have already excelled in life. I guess this is what the school is trying to tell us.


What are the strengths that I think I possessed which can help me to achieve excellence?

Well, I’m not someone who gives up easily and that is one of the key factors that you’ll have to take in mind in order to achieve excellence. Beside that, I don’t think that I have any strengths that can help me in that path.


What other attributes and attitudes do I think I should cultivate to excel in the things I do?

I think I should try to be more diligent in my work. Being hardworking is crucial in achieving your goals. As I’m a little on the lazy side, I guess I’ll have to change that bad attitude of mine.


How can I contribute to help my class succeed?

I can try to do my best in whatever task assigned to me and make sure that I complete it on time. Furthermore, I’ll not get into trouble and land the whole class in deep soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment